Electronic Plan (ePlan) Review
For residential projects, visit our residential page.
For public facilities projects, visit our public facilities page.
Electronic application submittal and plan review is a more efficient process, eliminating the need to produce multiple copies of plan documents and travel to City Hall to submit materials.
Read more about commercial building projects.
Information for New Users
Submitting Applications for ePlan Review
- Complete and submit the electronic project information form to ePlanReview@GreshamOregon.gov.
- Once your project information is received and an application is created, you will receive an email from ePlan Review inviting you to upload drawings and documents.
- Read more about the ePlan Review process.
Login to ePlan Review (note: you must complete the project information form before logging in to ePlan Review).
Submitting Applications for Deferred Submittals
Deferred submittal items may include, but are not limited to:
- Curtain Wall
- Exit Illumination
- Glazing System
- Fire Sprinkler
- Fire Alarm
- Complete and submit the electronic Deferred Submittal Information Form to ePlanReview@GreshamOregon.gov.
- A new project number will be created and the normal process for submitting projects will be followed.
ePlan Project Fees
Your initial payment will include plan review and fire life safety fees as appropriate. All other project-related fees must be paid before permit issuance. Payment of ePlan project fees can be handled through Official Payments, the City's electronic payment vendor. Fees may be paid through Official Payments using Visa, MasterCard, Discover or eCheck. Please note that Official Payments charges a service fee for each transaction. You may also mail a check or come to City Hall and pay by check, cash, debit or credit card using Official Payments.
Pay ePlan Review fees
User Guides for Commercial Projects
New Construction, Tenant Improvement or Remodel
Preparing to Submit
Submitting a Project
During Plan Review
Amended Construction Documents and Deferred Submittal Items
Other Application Documents
If you have questions about the ePlan Review process, contact us at ePlanReview@GreshamOregon.gov or call 503-618-2845 and ask for a Submissions Coordinator.