Recycle at Home
Collection Day Reminders
- Set out all containers and roll carts by 6 a.m. on collection day.
- Place containers within 3 feet of the curb.
- Leave a space of 3 feet between carts.
- Place carts 10 feet from cars, mailboxes, basketball hoops, trees and other stationary objects, where possible.
- Remove carts and containers from curb within 24 hours.
How a transfer station works and how the waste stream is managed efficiently.
Gresham and Wood Village residents living in single-family homes, duplexes, triplexes or four-plexes may receive weekly garbage and recycling collection at the curb.
An apartment or multi-family is defined as a complex with five or more living units including condominiums and mobile home parks. Your weekly garbage and recycling collection is very similar to single-family, except motor oil is not included.
Garbage and Yard Debris
Waste Prevention Information
These are easy ways to reduce the amount of waste set out every week.
Reduce waste, reuse or buy used
Read recycling information and tips for citizens in News to Reuse Spring 2014. This newsletter is mailed to all households every spring and fall.