Trends and Statistics
CrimeReports.com is a user-friendly and interactive site that makes police calls for service available online.
- Information is updated daily.
- Data is based on all calls for service and not just calls in which a written report was generated.
- Not all calls turn out to be a crime or what was originally reported (i.e., shots fired may only be fireworks).
- CrimeReports.com is a web-based company and is not part of the City of Gresham or the Gresham Police Department.
- Adobe Flash Player required.
Property Crime Trends
The following neighborhood property crime pin maps show all activity reports of burglaries, car prowls and vehicle thefts or unauthorized use of vehicles (UUV) in the Gresham area. Maps will be generated bi-monthly.
Calls for Service Reports
The following reports present Gresham Police workload information. This is accomplished by capturing calls for police service data from the 911 dispatch (Bureau of Emergency Communication-BOEC) center, and comparing and analyzing workload on a monthly and annual basis.
Crime Prevention Tips/Trends for May:
Electronics, jewelry, tools and purses are the most typically stolen items, but thieves won't hesitate to take weird items, either. Some of the oddities so far this year: a bowling ball, a piggy bank, Hello Kitty accessories, and the tail gates from four separate trucks. Everything, it seems, is fair game in the criminal world.