Maps / Geographic Information Systems
GreshamView allows to look up property information for parcels in Gresham.
- Look up your garbage hauler, neighborhood association or zoning.
- Find planning projects, building permits or businesses; view aerial photos.
- Query by site address, business name or county or state property ID.
- Information about the parcels include size, building square footage, year built, building and land real market valuation.
- Adobe Flash Player (free) is required for GreshamView.
Crime Reports Map
CrimeReports.com allows you to review calls for police services available online on the map, updated daily.
Our searchable parks map shows the location of parks in Gresham, including available amenities.
Review preliminary flood maps for the Sandy River Watershed and Gresham Physical Map Revision (PMR) from the state (Oregon Department of Land Conservation and Development). For more information, please visit the Environmental Overlay Code and Map Update page. You can also check if your property is in the flood plain area in the address look-up tool.
GIS Links provides additional GIS Resources links, such as Metro and Multnomah County GIS.
Please give us feedback about the GreshamView and how we can make it more useful to you at GISteam@GreshamOregon.gov.