Skip sidebar navigation


Commercial Permit Applications

Building Permit Application

Building permit application

Signature requirements

  • Building permit application may be issued to a homeowner, contractor or representative.
  • If contractor, the contractor name and CCB license number must be filled out. Anyone from the contractor’s company can sign as authorized signature.
  • If owner or representative, they will sign as authorized signature.
Construction Trailer Application
Demolition Permit Application
Electrical Permit Application
Fire Protection Application
Mechanical Permit Application
Underground Fire Supply Permit Application

Contact us

Contact Permit Services at 503-618-2845.